So, I own a small business. Recently, I made the decision to expand it by using an email marketing service. After much research, I came across AWeber.
In my opinion, this is one of the best options among the many email marketing companies currently available. AWeber is full of features. It is very modern. Plus, it also works well for businesses that have big email marketing goals fresh in their minds.
Some people may think that this company is a little pricy. However, I want to point out that you definitely get what you are paying for. Plus, when you hit the 2,500 subscriber mark, costs are about average with the rest of this industry.
I find that even with the pricing in mind, it is important to realize that every platform offers all of the features to all tiers of pricing. This is why it is so great for my business. I’m definitely ready to dive into all the features right away.
In this post, I plan to review everything you need to know about AWeber. I will go over the features, and just how easy it is to use. By the end of this, you will know what you need to know to make the right decision and go with AWeber.
What You Need For AWeber
So, it’s important to realize that AWeber doesn’t require you to install any software. It is cloud-based. This email marketing software will work on Windows 7,8.1, & 10. You can use Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox for it. If you use a Mac OS X, then you can use the Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers. And if you are using a Linux/Ubuntu operating system, then you will use the Mozilla Firefox browser as well. AWeber also has some apps available for iOS & Android.
So, what I find to be really cool about this software, is that there are so many incredible features. This is especially true of the autoresponders.
I want to list a few of my favorite features here.
The Key Features
- Editor: This drag-and-drop style editor provides me with the choice of over 700 templates. What’s really cool about these designs is they are available for viewing on mobile devices as well. This is great because I am getting more of a reach to my customers who are completely mobile and viewing my emails.
- Autoresponders: Okay, so this is the perfect follow up series. I can actually create my one-time email blasts (broadcasts). Plus, with AWeber I can also create a chain of autoresponders (campaigns). So, let’s say that I have a new subscriber. When they sign up, they receive a series of weekly emails from my business. What’s more, I can set up interval times for these emails. What’s more, I can even set it in a way that stops sending messages when the email is opened.
- Signup Forms: So, the process of creating a signup form for my website is pretty easy. Plus, there are hundreds of templates to choose from. I find this feature to be very customizable. There are so many form styles to pick from. They have very responsive designs and of course will scale to mobile devices. There is even the option of a “Thank You” page. I can also simply host my form with AWeber. Plus, I also have a signup form on my Facebook business page!
My Favorite Features
- Subscriber Options: With AWeber, I am able to offer my subscribers a variety of unsubscribing and preference options. Plus, my subscribers can literally update any fields that they want to. This can be things like an email address or phone number. It also shows them a summary of what they are actually subscribed too.
- A/B Split Testing: So, clearly, split testing is an awesome way to modify my emails. This is just another feature that AWeber makes that much easier. I can split-test my broadcast messages and my signup forms.
- Blog Broadcasts: I’m always looking to increase the number of people who are reading my blog. This is an RSS tool that allows me to email my blog to my audience. This happens automatically, each and every time I post a new article. However, you can also choose to have all of your articles put together in a sort of digest that you can send out daily, weekly, and even monthly.
- Unlimited Hosting: Another key feature that you gain with AWeber is the availability of unlimited image hosting for all of your accounts. Plus, I have access to AWeber’s software image library. It contains over 6,000 images!
The Core Features of AWeber
- Campaign Creation: With AWeber, I get the choice of three email editors. There is the drag-and-drop, the plain text, and the HTML. With the drag-and-drop editor, I am able to use it pretty easily. Plus, it allows me the customization that I am going for. I also find that the social share buttons are simple to generate especially when I like my Facebook and Twitter accounts. The drafts even autosave. This is important for me because sometimes I accidentally hit the delete button or hit the back button. This gives me a way to retrieve my hard work.
- Sending Emails: So, I can always preview the emails I am going to send from either a desktop or my mobile. Plus, it allows me to check the message to be sure there are no content filtering problems. This way I know my emails aren’t hitting my client’s spam box. One trait I really dig about this is that when my first email is sent to a subscriber, it will have a request for them to confirm their subscriptions. This means anyone who fails to confirm it, will not be on my list. However, if it is a subscriber who has been with me for a long time and already went through all of that, then they don’t have to worry about confirming through AWeber.
Where to Find AWeber Software
So, I’m hoping that you are ready to invest in AWeber. It’s time for your business to develop and grow more just like mine. It’s definitely doing good things for my business. And it is way more than I could have thought possible.
That said, I definitely want you to know how I got my start with them. I believe that this is the place to go online when it comes to learning more about email and affiliate marketing. I know this because they are providing me with every resource that I need to have in order to increase my profit and client outreach. So, I feel that you should start with AWeber for free with SoloAdsExplained.com. When you are looking to advance your business, SoloAdsExplained.com is the way to go.
Originally posted 2020-06-16 21:44:24. Republished by Blog Post Promoter