PDFs are convenient for sharing and presenting various data about your company. One issue however commonly encountered by PDF users is that they cannot be edited easily. With some PDF editors, you can make text edits, however that is often as far as you can go.
Luckily, there are many online tools and various software to choose from when looking to convert PDFs into more editable and usable formats in order to manipulate the information inside the document. When having to do more than just edit text in a PDF, sometimes you need a PDF to Word converter.
One of our favorites is PDFelement, by Wondershare. PDFelement offers not only the feature of converting your document to Word for edit, it allows for advanced editing on graphic-based objects, like rotating, mirroring, cropping and etc., as well as enables you to add attachments in any pdf.
- With PDFelement you can easily crop, extract, insert, split, and replace PDF pages, or adjust page boxes and add page labels on PDF documents.
- Create industry-standard PDF files that are fully compliant with all PDF viewers on virtually any device. It has XFA-based PDF support, allowing you to open, read, and fill XFA-based PDF forms with ease.
- Accurately convert PDF to any Microsoft Office format.
- Edit and annotate PDFs quickly.
- Create and convert PDFs from/to other file formats.
- Extract data from PDF forms into an analysis-ready format
- Export data from scanned paper files
- Batch process document conversion, creation, and OCR
- Work with documents side by side
- Transform scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with OCR
- Fill forms and sign contracts easily.
- Use OCR to transform scanned PDFs into editable text.
- Complete markup and review toolkit
- Reduce file size for recipient-ready PDFs
- One-click form creation with automated form recognition
- Add Bates Numbering, headers and footers, and watermarks
- Fully compatible with Windows 10.
- Redact sensitive data
- Control access to printing and editing tools
- Secure your PDF with 256-bit AES encryption level passwords
- Use certificates and encryption when signing PDF files
See PDFelement in Action
PDFElement 6 is Wondershare’s tool to create pdf forms, edit forms, and convert scans and unfielded forms into functional PDF forms with proper fields. A direct comparison would be with Adobe Acrobat and Foxit PhantomPDF.
No matter what type of job you have or whether you are a student at any level, you probably come in contact with PDFs on an incredibly regular basis. Whether sending business reports, studying for your exams, researching, or even reading an eBook for fun, PDFs are all around us.
Step by Step Guide
How to Edit PDF Text with PDFelement
- Open a scanned PDF document.
- Click the OCR button to perform OCR.
- After performing OCR, you can convert the editable PDF file to an editable Word file.
How to Edit PDF Images with PDFelement
- Load a PDF File in the program to open.
- Click the “Edit” button in the top-left corner.
- Click the image to clip, replace, rotate, or align them.
Originally posted 2018-05-10 17:19:31. Republished by Blog Post Promoter