web analytics
Sunday , 5 July 2015
Latest
Home » IT Blog – Galido.net (page 3)

IT Blog – Galido.net

Information Technology Blog provides you with information and links to computer tips, tricks, solutions, news and relevant information to IT related topics. Information Technology Blog provides you with information and links to computer tips, tricks, solutions, news and relevant information to IT related topics. We also feature a collection of blogs containing links to information technology related software, hardware, news, cool sites, news on gadgets, where to get them, search engine optimization, and more.

History of Encryption

The-History-of-Encryption

The development of cryptography has been paralleled by the development of cryptanalysis — the “breaking” of codes and ciphers. The discovery and application, early on, of frequency analysis to the reading of encrypted communications has, on occasion, altered the course of history. Thus the Zimmermann Telegram triggered the United States’ entry into World War I; and Allied reading of Nazi ... Read More »

How to create shareworthy content

like-and-share-scam[1]

Why is Sharing Important? We want the world to see our businesses and products, hear them, and share them, with the ultimate goal of gaining traffic. One of the best ways to promote your content is through social media, however, it cannot be successful if the content you’re sharing isn’t valuable or engaging your readers. Share-worthy content is noteworthy because ... Read More »

Appy Pie Makes Making an App as Easy as Pie

5-AppyPie[1]

Appy Pie is a cloud-based DIY mobile app creation tool that allows users without programming skills to create an app for Windows, Android and iOS, and publish it to Google Play or iTunes. There’s nothing to install or download — just drag and drop pages to create your own mobile app online. Once it’s complete, you receive an HTML5-based hybrid ... Read More »

3 Mobile Apps Marketers Can Use to Organize their Work Life

mobileorganize

1. Evernote Available: iOS, Android; Cost: Free Evernote is the undisputed king of organization apps, allowing you to carry all the documents, notes, checklists and other information you need in one trusty app. Evernote integrates with all parts of your offline and online life, allowing you to keep everything organized in the cloud. See a job that you want to ... Read More »

How to Correct Posture with Good Desk Ergonomics

anatomy-1349598-m[1]

Greatly improve your desk ergonomics and prevent the strain on your neck, back, and wrists by watching this quick video: Step 1: Find your natural posture Scoot your chair away from your desk and sit down comfortably. For many people, it would look a lot like sitting in a car. Your feet are on the floor in front of you; your ... Read More »

Is a responsive design right for your ecommerce website?

1415376_shopping_trolley_1

As an eCommerce professional, what should you keep in mind?    Here are some considerations: User friendly, improved user experience: When done correctly, responsive design can improve user experience. Online retailers utilizing responsive design are generally seeing consumers respond positively to the new, more user-friendly experience with decreased bounce rates and increased page views from mobile and tablet sessions. Mobile ... Read More »

How to Root or Un-Root your Samsung Device

mobilesamsung

Why Root? Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Samsung Galaxy S4 HTC One Samsung Galaxy Note II Samsung Galaxy S III HTC EVO 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Nexus Samsung Epic 4G Touch Motorola Photon 4G Samsung Epic 4G Samsung Nexus S 4G AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 HTC One Samsung Galaxy Note II Samsung Galaxy S III Samsung Galaxy Note Samsung Nexus ... Read More »

Tsu: Social Media That Pays You!

tsu

Here’s how it works: Tsu keeps 10% of all revenue it makes from advertisements, third-party applications and sponsorships. The other 90% goes back to users via two separate routes of money, one for content creators and another for the network that recruited the content creator. One route, or 45% of the total revenue, is distributed based on page views generated by your own content. If you ... Read More »

Private

Support us!

If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!

Powered by WordPress Popup