If you are reading this article then surely you must have your reasons to record the screen on your Windows 10 computer. Maybe you want to create a video tutorial on how to use a particular program for your elderly parents or friend that is not that much tech-savvy.
Or maybe you are facing a problem with a newly purchased app and the support team has asked you to share the screen recording of the problem you are facing. So irrespective of the reason here in this article we will be going to share two easiest ways of recording screen on Windows 10.
Xbox Game Bar: Inbuilt Screen Recorder in Windows 10
Primarily, the Game Bar is designed to record the gameplay for the video games. However, Microsoft doesn’t limit it to the recording of games and therefore it has become a native screen recorder for PC. Moreover, it is a nice and easy screen recorder in Windows that can help you to fulfill the basic requirements of recording your screen. So without further ado let’s check out how to use this inbuilt screen recorder for PC to record your screen.
Now before we move ahead, please note that this screen recorder for PC can’t record all your programs. Some examples for the same are File Manager, or the entire desktop. In case you record any of these then you have to use a third party screen recorder for PC(we will also discuss one of the best screen recorders for PC later in the article). However, the Xbox Game Bar will work great for regular desktop apps.
- Open the application or the program that you wish to record.
- Next, press the Windows + G key together. This will open the Game Bar dialog box.
- Checkmark the checkbox that reads “Yes, this is a game” to load the Game Bar.
- Next, click on the Start Recording button (or the keyboard shortcut key i.e. Win + Alt + R) to start the recording of the screen.
- Now, once you are done with the recording, stop your recording by clicking on the red recording bar located on the top right of the program window. Alternatively you can use a keyboard shortcut, i.e.Windows + Alt + R to stop the recording of the screen.
- That’s it! You can now check the recorded videos, in the location This PC >Videos >Captures.
TweakShot: Best Screen Recorder for PC
Undoubtedly, Game bar is an easy to use screen recorder in Windows, however it has its own limitations. The first limitation to use Xbox Game Bar is that the video card used in your PC should support any one of these three encoders : Intel Quick Sync H.264, Nvidia NVENC, or AMD VCE encoders. And in case it is missing then you will receive an error message while using Game Bar. Another limitation is that Game Bar can’t record some of your programs like File Manager, or the entire desktop.
Therefore to overcome all these limitations, we would like to introduce you to a best Screen Recorder for Windows i.e. TweakShot Screen Recorder.
Using the TweakShot Screen Recorder for PC is a simple and easy process. To be precise it’s just a 3-Steps process to use TweakShot.
- The first step is to launch the program and select any of the video recording options from the four available options that are Full Screen, Select Region, Select Window, and Webcam.
- Once you have selected your preferred recording option the next step is to customize video recording settings. For that click Quick Settings and select on the type of video quality, format, audio input from the system, microphone, along with the location where you wish to save the recorded video.
- Once you have customized the settings the final step is to start recording. Click on the Record button to start recording and that too in HD quality without any lag.
That’s it. This is how easily you can record any of your activity on the screen with this screen recorder for PC.
After checking on how to use TweakShot let’s quickly check out its salient features that make it a best screen recorder for Windows.
- Capability to record 4K video, HD video in different video formats like Mp4, FLV, and that too without any lag.
- Multiple video recording modes to select from, i.e. record full screen, a selected area, or a selected window.
- Add personalized watermark to your screen recordings to make your video recordings personalize.
- Ability to record footage from a webcam or as a webcam overlay.
- Along with recording the screen, this screen recorder for PC also helps you to capture the screenshot.
- Record audio that is directly coming from the system or a voice-over using the microphone.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (both 32 & 64 Bit).
So folks this is all from our side. We hope that now you have a better idea on how to record the screen on Windows easily yet effectively.
Originally posted 2021-11-11 19:15:11. Republished by Blog Post Promoter