Recording screen can be a tricky task and to record a good quality video can be difficult. There are different ways using which you can record screens on your computer.
You can use the inbuilt feature of the window for recording the screen. You can use the Xbox game bar for recording the screen. Also, there are different third-party screen recorder software that will help you to record screens in Windows 11.
With all the stuff happening online, the need for recording the screen has increased. We need to record the screen with audio and the recording should be of good quality.
Good quality screen recording is very necessary as we use recording for different purposes. For recording good quality video with audio, we need a good screen recorder program.
For recording good quality video follow the steps below:
How to record a screencast in Windows 11
There are different methods using which you can record screen in Windows 11. Here you will find the simple methods using which you can record your screen.
First, we will use Microsoft PowerPoint for recording our screen in Windows 11.
How to use Microsoft PowerPoint to capture video clips Windows 11?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a part of Microsoft Office. Microsoft PowerPoint is a great tool that is used to create presentations. This tool can be used to create elegant and clean presentations.
Apart from creating presentations you can use this program to record the screen in Windows 11. This program contains a screen recording module that you can use to record the screen.
This module helps you to record the screen for your presentations, however, you can use this feature to record the screen according to your needs.
You just have to follow the simple steps for recording the screen:
- Launch Microsoft PowerPoint program and then open a slide.
- Now click on the Insert Tab and then click on the Screen Recording from the media section from the toolbar.
- Now you will be prompted to select the area you want to record. You just have to click on one area and then drag the cursor to the area you want to record.
- Once the scanning area is selected you can then enable or disable the audio or you can change the visibility of the cursor.
- Once done you can start the recording.
- If you want to pause the recording you have to click on the blue button.
- Once your work is done you can stop the recording. You can directly stop the recording by pressing Windows Key + Shift Key +Q Key.
- Now you just have to save the recording as an MP4 file.
That’s it, your screen is recorded.
How to Use Xbox Game Bar to record screen on Windows 11
Xbox Game bar is a game optimization tool that comes preinstalled in Windows. The Xbox game bar comprises multiple tools that will help you to play games smoothly. Xbox Game Bar contains a screen recorder module that will help you to record games and you can also use this feature to record screen in Windows 11.
To record the screen, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Launch the Xbox Game Bar after starting your work.
- You can open the Xbox Game Bar by pressing the Windows + G key.
- Now you will see the different modules and one of which is the screen recording module.
- To record screen click on the record button.
- You can use your microphone for recording the audio also.
- Once done press Windows + Alt + R key to stop the recording.
- You will also see the stop button to stop the recording.
That’s it, the screen recording is complete.
Use TweakShot Screen Recorder to record screen in Windows 11
There are many screen recorder programs available that are capable of recording screens in Windows 11. However, you have to use the best screen recorder program available.
Here we are using TweakShot Screen Recorder to record screens in Windows 11. It is one of the best screen recorder software available using which you can easily record the screen.
Use TweakShot Screen Recorder to record video in Windows 11?
TweakShot Screen Recorder is easy to use program with many features that will help you to record screen in Windows 11:
- Install TweakShot Screen Recorder program.
- Once the program is installed simply run the program.
- Click on Start Now button to run the program.
- To start the recording click on the Record button.
- Once you click on the Record button you will get the option to change microphone and sound settings.
- Start the screen recording by clicking on the Start Recording button.
- Once the screen recording is completed you have to click on the stop button. From this section of the program, you can also pause the recording.
That’s it, your screen recording is complete.
TweakShot Screen Recorder is one of the best screen recorder software available. Using this software, you can easily record a screencast in Windows 11. It is an easy-to-use program with lots of features so that you can record good quality videos. It is also free screen recorder software but its premium version contains lots of features and options.
Originally posted 2022-03-21 05:25:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter