Do you want to update the Intel(R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10? In this blog, we will learn how to update the Intel(R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10 using Advanced Driver Updater.
If you have problems with the Intel (R) HD Graphis driver in Windows 10, you may be unable to stream movies or play games as normal. Furthermore, the PC may run slowly. The problems can be resolved by upgrading the Intel (R) HD Graphics driver.
Below are three methods for updating the driver. Not every method works in every scenario. You may narrow it down until you discover one that works for you.
Method 1: Manually update the Intel(R) HD Graphics driver
The vast majority of Intel’s display cards now have Windows 10 drivers. You can obtain the appropriate driver on Intel’s website. Please ensure that you find the correct version, since incompatible or incorrect drivers might create problems.
After downloading the driver, just double-click the installation file (.exe) to install it. If you are unable to install the driver successfully in this manner, follow the procedures below to manually update the driver step-by-step.
- Open Control Panel by typing control panel into the search box and selecting Control Panel from the pop-up option.
- Click on Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, expand the Display adapters category. Select Update driver… from the context menu when you right-click on the Intel graphics card.
- Select “Search my computer for driver software.”
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the downloaded driver file by clicking “Browse.” Then, to install the driver, follow the on-screen directions.
Method 2: Install new drivers with Windows Update.
The Intel(R) HD Graphics driver can be updated using Windows Update:
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- In the Settings window, select Update and security.
- Click Windows Update, then Check for updates under UPDATE & SECURITY. You may need to wait a few minutes while Windows searches for the most recent updates.
- Select the link that informs you that optional updates are available. (If you do not see this link, Windows Update could not locate any updates for the computer.)
- Choose the driver you wish to install, click OK, & install updates.
Method 3: Use Advanced Driver Updater to automatically update the driver.
If Methods 1 and 2 don’t work for you, or if you’re not comfortable messing around with drivers manually, Advanced Driver Updater can.
Advanced Driver Updater will automatically detect your system and locate the appropriate drivers for it. You don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading & installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about installing incorrectly.
Anyone may get a free version of Advanced Driver Updater. This edition, however, offers less features than the premium version. As a result, it’s best to pay for the premium version to get the most out of the programme.
An yearly license for one PC for the premium version typically costs $70. You may pay for it directly with PayPal or a credit/debit card on Systweak’s official website. Following that, the firm will send you an activation key through email, which you will use to activate the premium features.
Your purchase from Systweak is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The programme compares your PC’s drivers to millions of drivers in its database to identify which are out of date. Following that, it creates a list of obsolete drivers, which you may update within the programme.
With the touch of a button, you may update the drivers individually or collectively.
Advanced Driver Updater allows you to arrange a thorough scan of your PC’s drivers. It might be daily, weekly, or whenever your computer boots up. You won’t have to start the app every time you want to check on your drivers.
Backup versions of the disk drivers can be downloaded and restored as needed. This functionality is critical since some driver upgrades might create problems. In this instance, just restore the backup version of whichever driver is faulty to get your PC back up and running.
Many hardware issues are caused by malfunctioning, missing, or obsolete drivers. Updating your drivers with Advanced Driver Updater can assist in resolving these issues.
This feature allows you to prevent the updating of undesirable or useless device drivers.
This function provides detailed information about your computer’s hardware components.
Steps to use Advanced Driver updater:
- Get Advanced Driver Updater and install it.
- Go to Advanced Driver Updater > Scan Now > Finish. and await the results of the scan
- Examine the scan findings to see whether the drivers are outdated.
- Click Update driver next to printer drivers if you’re using the application’s FREE version. You can use the Update All option to update all of your outdated drivers if you’re a registered user.
- After the driver has been updated, restart the computer.
In this blog we have discussed various methods to update the Intel (R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10. Updating drivers from Advanced Driver Updater is the quickest way to keep the Intel (R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10 updated. However, the manual method is also the one that can update the outdated Intel (R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10 driver, but you need to know the step-by-step procedure.
Follow the steps mentioned above to update Intel(R) HD Graphics driver for Windows 10 and let us know about your experience in the comment section below.
Originally posted 2023-03-21 16:51:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter