Need a professional and easy-to-use membership management and ID card software for your business or organization?
With built-in powerful multi-layer ID card designer, various templates and samples available, and more, ID Card Workshop enables you to create ID cards, employee badges, membership cards, loyalty cards, VIP cards, and more for your business. With integrated membership management, webcam capture, and barcode support, you can manage records and issue cards simply for low cost, and with only a few clicks.
Card Workshop has become one of the most well-known Professional ID card software for creating ID cards. Whether your company operates within the food and dining industry, education sector, or even in the healthcare field, ID Card Workshop provides a viable way to ensure all your employees are properly recognized. The cards can be created to coincide with software readable ID systems, or if you prefer simple badges, these types of cards can be created as well. Managing employee records becomes a cinch with ID Card Workshop because all it takes is the swipe of an ID card to access an employee’s most up-to-date information.
ID Card Workshop enables you to create ID cards, employee badges, membership cards, loyalty cards, VIP cards, or any other types of ID cards with just a few clicks! To learn more information, visit: www.IDCardWorkshop.com
ID Card Designing Feature
A multi-layer card designer allows you to insert templates images, texts, 1D barcodes, 2D barcodes, vector shapes, and logos and custom arrange them to your liking.
Membership Management Features
Membership management allows for enrollment, manage, and seek records. A user-friendly interface records and can take pictures via webcam. Records seeker feature allows you to edit records and can be used with barcode scanners for on-site card verification.
Support For Webcams, Files, Digital Cameras And Scanners For Images
Use webcams, digital cameras, files, and scanners as image source to import/capture images while issuing photo id cards.
ID Card Printers and Laser/Inkjet Printers Support
Printing modes allow for ID card printer mode for ID card printers. There is also support for laser and inkjet printers that support Avery and Teslin ID card micro-perforated papers.
ID Card Size Templates
Most common sizes for ID card making: ID-1 (3.370 x 2.125 inches, as known as CR-80 or “credit card size”), ID-2 (4.134 x 2.913 inches),ID-3 (4.921 x 3.465 inches) and CR-100( 3.88 x 2.63 inches)
Magnetic Stripe Encoding
This feature enables you to produce magnetic stripe cards with magnetic stripe supported ID card printers. The magnetic stripe is encoding under the standard of ISO/IEC 7811.
Variety Of Database Support
Supports Access 2000-2013, Excel 2000-2013, and SQL based databases for membership data storage.
You have the ability to create customized scripts. Easily create a one-click check-in/check-out feature for your visitor system or add automatic membership level upgrading.
ID Card Workshop is here to meet all of your needs.
If you’re looking for a software program to transform the way your company collects, stores, and manages employee information, ID Card Workshop is here to meet all of your needs. You’ll find it simple to create cards with your business logo and add to them any specific features that your company can benefit from. With multiple features, ID Card Workshop makes handling all of your employee information hassle-free.Find ID Card Workshop Here
Looking to easily edit your ID card or passport photos?
Passport Photo Workshop is an all-in-one biometric passport photo software for home, business, and organization users.
It provides a step-by-step wizard-style user interface with informative tips, dozen of passport photo templates and layouts, and powerful but easy to use editing tools, which enable users to create biometric passport photos, visa photos, and other types of photo identification within minutes without any special training!
- Built-in Auto Crop and Manual Crop feature: For higher accuracy, Manual Crop enables users to manually pinpoint facial features to produce ICAO compiled passport photos. For faster processing speed, users may use Auto Crop, The Auto Crop feature can automatically recognize facial feature.
- Variety of photo import methods: Supports import photos from files, webcam, Wifi SD cards, and the software also inbuilt a watch folder feature.
- Powerful output feature: The layout feature can layout a number of passport photos on A6, A5, A4, 3R or 4R papers, or you may choose directly save as image files such as JPG or PNG files, it is all up to you.
- Customizable templates and layouts: Not only the software has inbuilt dozen passport photo templates and layouts, but also provides the ability to let users create customize templates and layouts.
- Easy to use photo adjustment tools: Brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, smooth skin, and other photo adjustment tools are included inside the software.
- Business-friendly features: Includes output history feature for future re-print or re-output. Batch processing for users who want to process a dozen of photos with just a few clicks.
Originally posted 2016-10-24 17:20:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter