Are you looking to dynamically control phone calls from web and mobile apps, record, transcribe, and conference callers together using your existing web server and database with custom controls and integration? A voice communication API is what you need. Fortunately, there are many feature-filled functional services providing APIs available on the market.
Here are some of the latest APIs for voice communications in 2015:
With the Sinch Voice API or Voice SDKs, you can easily add crisp HD quality VoIP calling using WiFi calling or PSTN origination and termination to your app. Add voice calling for better app engagement, stickiness, and increased user retention.
Sinch allows for:
- App to App Calling: Add in-app voice calling to enable your users to connect over a data connection
- App to Phone Calling: Enable calling from your app to landline and mobile phone numbers with PSTN termination
- Phone to Phone Calling: Setup anonymous and international calling with local DIDs across markets
- Conference Calling: Integrate high quality, cross-device conference calling.
Sinch provides all these various functions and more in their API. For more information, go to
Apico Voice API
About Apico Voice
Apico Voice offers an API that allows you to:
- Initiate and receive cost-effective phone calls
- Customize and automate call flows, play pre-recorded voice prompts and music
- Click to call feature
- Audio recording: Record, store and process calls
- Conference calls: Bridge any combination of client, SIP, and PSTN calls
- Advanced call settings: Queue, track and manage voice calls
- Call back people: Settle smart Call Me Back queue
Apico provides all these various functions and more in their API.
Flowroute allows for:
- Inbound calling: Detailed routing intelligence provides granular control of your SIP trunking. Choose unlimited channels, or unlimited minutes, for each phone number company-wide.
toll-free phone number diagram
- Toll-free numbers: Choose from a wide range of US/CAN toll-free numbers, or special order vanity numbers, with the click of a button. Port existing toll-free numbers to Flowroute free of charge.
toll fraud protection lock and shield
- Toll-fraud protection: Keep your balance safe from intruders with real-time customizable toll-fraud protections. Restrict destinations, limit rates, block external IPs, and more from your account manager.
outbound calling phone
- Outbound calling: Call quality is optimized over the most reliable routes available and by removing unnecessary call legs. Outbound SIP trunking channels are always unlimited.
- Local phone numbers: Purchase or port in local phone numbers from more than 17,000 rate centers across the US and Canada. Specify a unique rate plan for each number.
additional services magnifying glass and plus sign
- CNAM Storage – Boost call answer rates.
- CNAM Lookup – Enable personalized greetings.
- E911 – The largest E911 coverage in the US and Canada.
Flowroute provides all these various functions and more in their API. For more information, go to: https://developer.flowroute.com/
The developer platform that lets you seamlessly integrate business communications into your key business processes, so you can automate workflows, drive efficiency, and gain valuable insight from communications data.
Trusted by 300,000 businesses, RingCentral Office is a complete, all-inclusive cloud phone solution that includes voice, fax, text, audio conferencing, Web meetings and more, enabling your entire workforce to seamlessly connect with your customers and prospects anywhere, anytime.
Ring Central provides all these various functions and more in their API. The developer platform that lets you seamlessly integrate business communications into your key business processes, so you can automate workflows, drive efficiency, and gain valuable insight from communications data. For more information, go to https://developer.ringcentral.com/
Bit6 technology is already being used to power top apps in iTunes and Google Play. Voxofon, a provider of mobile calling and messaging apps, uses the full suite of modules, that will soon become available on the Bit6 platform, to support their iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows apps.
Bit6 provides all these various functions and more in their API. The Bit6 App API adds a communications oriented platform to existing applications. The App API is used for client and server communications (SDKs). This REST API responds in JSON format and uses OAuth2. Bit6 is based in Houston and develops communications integration modules. For more information, go to:
Originally posted 2015-12-17 00:56:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter