Tech gifts are the perfect option to gift for a birthday, on wedding or whenever you want to surprise your girlfriend or boyfriend.
There are gadgets for all tastes, budgets, and needs that can make our lives easier. We have compiled the list of the best tech gifts for less than $50. You don’t have to spend a fortune to buy a cool tech gift.
Any time is good to gift. But it is also true that special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Valentine Day, Christmas Day cause us more than a headache. And the hard part is finding the perfect gift. In our list, we offer you tech gifts of all kinds, for all tastes and all budgets.
With a budget of 50 dollars, it is relatively easy to find useful devices and accessories of good quality.
Do not believe it? Take a look at our list of tech gifts for less than $50. Some of them will surely surprise you because you’ve never heard of them.
Smarthome plugs are a great way to turn on (and off) your devices, while you are away from home, or while connected through Amazon Alexa or Google Smarthome. Also, check out our article on 7 Ways to Turn Your Home Into a Smart Home.
With Smarthome Plugs, you can:
- Pair with Alexa or Google Smarthome to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app or Google Smarthome, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- Typically no smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app or Google Smarthome.
KOVOL USB C Charger
KOVOL USB C Charger enables you to power 4 devices at the same time, meanwhile, intelligent power allocation supplies optimal charging for each device. Powered by gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors, the small size (2.99″ x 1.61″ x 1.61″) of the Kovol 65W USB C charger provides superior heat dissipation and ultra-efficient charging to your devices.
- 65W PD Fast Charging: Charge a single MacBook Pro 15.4″ from 0–100% in just 2 hours at full 65W or fast charge an iPhone 13 from 0–50% in 30 minutes at 20W power or higher
- Simultaneous High-Speed Charging: Dual USB-C ports（65W total output）support simultaneous fast charging of your MacBook Air (45W) and iPhone (20W)
- Universal Compatibility: PD port with 25W PPS supports ultra-fast charging of Samsung Galaxy. Plus, this USB C desktop charger features PD 3.0 and QC 3.0 charging technologies for dynamic quick charging of any compatible device
- Safety First: Equipped with Kovol’s exclusive Q-Pulse charging tech and multiple protection features, problems such as short-circuit, over-current and other issues are eliminated.
- Note: USB Charging cable is not included. Charging Apple Devices with a USB-C to Lightning Cable. Charging Samsung&other USB-C Devices with a USB-C to USB-C cable. Charging USB-A Devices with a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Amazon Echo Dot
The cheapest smart speaker from Amazon. It usually costs less than 50 dollars. It has 4 long-range microphones to listen to throughout the house. You can connect the Echo Dot with most any smart home device, or your own speakers using Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm cable to listen to music. And it has the best assistant, Alexa.
Eclipse NFC Ring, Technology in the Form of a Jewel
This is an original and practical gift for any tech lover. And in the form of a jewel! The ring has a built-in and reprogrammable NFC tag, which means that you can store contact information in it or even links to photos. The NFC chip can be used in several ways by some smartphones that can perform different actions; the limit is only your imagination.
Google’s streaming player is completely redesigned and perfect to transmit the content of your devices to your TV. Perfect if you have an Android smartphone. The best gift for those who want to watch a TV series comfortably.
Chromecast and its cousin Chromecast Audio. The ability to watch and listen to our favorite streaming content on television and on the speakers makes these devices the ideal Tech gift for anyone. And at a great price.
For less than 50 dollars you can do various things with the geekiest minicomputer, the Raspberry Pi. With this device, you can do and build many things; game system, watch movies, home automation, you name it. The best gift for computer users.
This is the tech device we all should have. It is a small device that can help you find lost items. You know that moment when you’re leaving the house and cannot find the car keys? Exactly.
With Tile you will find them without having to look for them all over the house. If we lose something at home, just ask the app to find it. At that point the device will start to play.
As a tech gift it’s really the best! The good news? The price. Really within anyone’s reach.
Drone with Camera
If your friend is a technology enthusiast, a drone can be the ideal tech gift to buy in 2019. If you are a beginner with quadricopters, you do not need to spend a large sum; you can experience drones that cost less than 50 dollars.
The Syma X5C is a perfect Chinese drone for those who want to experience quadcopters before buying a professional model. The drone also has a 2 Megapixel camera that allows you to take pictures from above. The Syma X5C is available on the e-commerce sites for less than 50 dollars.
All these tech gifts can be purchased online, where you will surely find many other original or more traditional gift options, such as smartphones, wearables, watches and clothing.
Originally posted 2019-02-01 21:48:51. Republished by Blog Post Promoter