Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud services platform that offers you computing power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help your business scale and grow; besides being much more secure than a physical server. Millions of companies around the world already take advantage of AWS cloud products and solutions.
Are you interested to learn AWS? Then Intellipaat AWS Training is for you. Intellipaat is a renowned e-learning and professional Certification company who provides training on all latest technologies like Big Data, Blockchain, AI and DevOps Training etc.
In other words, we can say Managed AWS Services include a large number of services to perform different types of activities in the cloud. This includes a large amount of computer tools necessary for the building, design and manipulation of the commercial website for the interested user.
Amazon Web Services, also known as AWS, are a set of Amazon cloud computing tools and services. This service was officially launched in 2006 and by June 2007, AWS already had a user base of approximately 180,000 people.
Among the companies that use it are some, such as Reddit, Foursquare, Pinterest, Netflix, NASA or the CIA, FC Barcelona. This is mainly due to the maturity of the service compared to similar ones and the possibilities offered by the wide range of available tools.
In general, to build the digital infrastructure of our sites, we will need many external options to configure issues related to storage, processing, connectivity, etc. Instead of having to program them from scratch, using different service providers and investing time and money, we can concentrate on the platform that distributes all the resources to us.
Amazon Web Services provides different options such as storage, cloud server, database, application monitoring and other services such as the creation of users, groups, roles and policies. One can request this type of services as needed and Amazon is responsible for it to work properly. It also allows you to see how the site is developing and, based on that, you can choose new options.
A broad IT infrastructure platform tailored to your business
Once you know what AWS is, the AWS managed Services cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services; for example, useful for computing power, storage options, networks and databases that are available in one place: on demand, available in a matter of seconds, and best of all, paying only for what you use.
From data storage to deployment tools, and also, from directories to content delivery, AWS has more than 50 services with just one click; These services are quickly provisioned and without expenses in advance, so that companies, startups, small and medium enterprises and customers in general have access to the basic elements they need to respond quickly.
“Netflix, Spotify, Pinterest, Foursquare and Wix are part of the millions of companies that are already on AWS”
More and more companies have migrated their infrastructure to the AWS managed Services; for example, Netflix, Spotify, Foursquare and Wix are some of the companies that store all their information on AWS and that of their users, like you and me, with the confidence that it will be safe and always available.
In the same way, other companies such as General Electric, Unilever, Pfizer and Kellogg’s also found an adequate solution to their needs when migrating to the Amazon Web Services cloud.
Today, the AWS managed services operate in more than 16 geographic regions around the world, which are constantly growing. In this way, you can reach the whole world or maintain the sovereignty of your data, all according to the needs of your business.
Now let’s see some reasons why you should become an AWS expert
- You will be prepared professionally for a platform that can be used for multiple purposes, such as the development of data storage to implementation tools, from directories to content delivery, with more than 50 services available to just a few Clicks
- You will have the technical capacity to implement the services that are quickly provisioned and without advanced expenses, so that large, medium and small companies, as well as clients in the public sector, have access to the basic elements they need to respond quickly to the demanding business requirements.
- Design and execute plans with measurable results, so that your clients can focus on their main business and not waste time making adjustments in their infrastructure.
- Study Amazon Web Services will allow you to access unlimited educational resources, in addition to a large amount of information and sources, with innovative pedagogical methods.
Amazon Web Services tools
The general trend for cloud platforms is to offer as many tools and services as possible, so that a whole computing environment can be created in the same cloud. Like other platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon has a large number of tools for managing different elements within the company.
AWS services are prepared for self-employed, small and medium-sized companies or large corporations, since there are possibilities to scale the applications or storage as your company grows.
Amazon Web Services offers tools in the following categories:
- Cloud computing: everything necessary for the application creation and the maintenance or scaling of them. Amazon EC2 is the undisputed king within Amazon’s cloud computing services.
- Databases: different types of databases can remain in the cloud through the Amazon RDS service, which includes different types to choose from, such as MySQL, PosgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server and Amazon Aurora, or Amazon DynamoDB for NoSQL.
- Creation of virtual networks: allows the creation of virtual private networks through the cloud, mainly thanks to the Amazon VPC service.
- Business applications: Amazon WorkMail is the business mail service offered by Amazon, to which other services such as Amazon WorkDocs and Amazon WorkSpaces can be added.
- Storage and content managers: different types of storage, both for files with regular access, infrequent or even as files. Amazon S3 is the main service, although they complement other offerings like Amazon Glacier or Amazon EBS.
- Business Intelligence (BI): systems for large-scale business data analysis and other services for managing data flows.
- Management of mobile applications: tools such as Amazon Mobile Hub allow the management, creation, testing and maintenance of mobile applications through the cloud.
- Internet of Things: to establish connections and analysis of all devices connected to the Internet and the data collected by them.
- Tools for developers: to store code, implement it automatically or even publish software through a continuous delivery system.
- Security and access control: you can easily establish authentication in several steps to protect access to your internal systems, whether they are in the cloud or installed locally.
These are mainly the services that can be found in Amazon Web Services, although it is true that Amazon periodically updates the offer of services and tools available on its platform. However, we must bear in mind that each company may have particularities that cannot be covered by Amazon Web Services.
Originally posted 2018-11-03 00:09:37. Republished by Blog Post Promoter