Video SEO Optimization
There are numerous techniques that companies and product advertisers can adopt to increase their online presence and optimize their existing web sites. These include YouTube video marketing, presence on social media platforms, local business directory listings, and moreOf these techniques include YouTube video marketing, targeting your industry/market audiences on social media platforms, gaining exposure through local business directory listings (if a product through product search directories like Google shopping), and more.
One of the great benefits to video marketing is the ability to obtain easy exposure through high traffic outlets like YouTube, search engines, and social media. While providing traffic, they also give your business the opportunity to "go viral" with target audiences that appeal to your content. Creating promotional videos or sharing testimonials of your business or website can help you expand your online presence, obtain higher positions for keywords in search engine results, describe your business or what you are selling, and share reviews and testimonials to earn your business more credibility.
Videos are a great way to gain additional exposure in several ways. Here are some more benefits to using videos for advertising:
- Videos rank fairly quickly on Google and can be used for ranking targeted keywords
- Video testimonials attract customers
- You can piggyback on other popular video's keywords to gain additional traffic
- Videos help to promote your brand
- Submit your video to RSS feeds and syndicate your videos to drive exposure across various online platforms and to optimize your videos even more.
- Optimize titles, tags, descriptions, provide transcripts, add links, and more to improve searchability, increase relevance and conversion
- Social media provides you the opportunity to go viral
Check out some examples:
In this sample, see how we completely dominated this search for this client with the help of videos:
For more, please visit our blog post on Effectively Using Videos for Marketing.