Listen to Audio
“An alternative to iTunes to transfer photos, videos, contacts, and more”
Every Apple user accepts the fact that iTunes is a big mess. Basically, iTunes has not changed much since its launch, and little by little it became bulky and complicated software. Apple recently tried to improve iTunes, but it has not been enough.
That’s why we always look for software that can help us not to use iTunes anymore. However, for some reason or another, we always had to go back to it. That said, today could be the day we say goodbye to iTunes forever. Read the DearMob iPhone Manager review to find out why:
DearMob iPhone Manager
This iPhone Manager is one of the best alternatives to iTunes for transferring images, videos, and any type of file, to and from a personal computer or Mac system. It is a program designed for those who do not want to use iTunes to transfer photos, videos, contacts and other types of data.
iPhone is one of the best Smartphone around and the only real alternative to Android. Much of its success is thanks to iOS and its proverbial lightness and ease of use, but for those who have a Windows computer some basic operations can be at least annoying to complete and among these we certainly cannot forget the transfer and the management of multimedia files.
For these operations it is often necessary to use iTunes, a program that many Windows users try to avoid, and the procedure for transferring multimedia files from iPhone to PC may not be intuitive for all users, as well as being rather long. And this is why there are quite a few different alternatives to iPhone, such as DearMob iPhone Manager.
iTunes is used to backup your device and save them locally on your PC, keeping them safe from prying eyes or malicious users who want to stock up on your data. However it can often become frustrating to use it, especially for Windows PC users and especially for those who need to perform faster operations. Furthermore, for data transfer it is incomplete: it can transfer photos, music, videos, podcasts, and books and manage the applications installed on the device, however to export any type of file it is better to use or perform the so-called “two-way” synchronization. So it is better to move towards alternative solutions.
Below are the main shortcomings of iTunes, at least in its current version.
- iTunes does not have two-way synchronization: transferring files from your computer to iPhone is possible with iTunes, but only for some very select file types. The opposite is not the case, ie with the official Apple solution it is not possible to transfer files from the iPhone to the computer.
- iTunes does not have selective transfers: on iTunes the “all or nothing” rule applies, so you can only transfer all the photos in a folder, or all the music or videos in playlists or in the library. All from PC to iPhone only.
- Cannot manage other data: with iTunes it is not possible to transfer data such as individual contacts, text messages, calendars, favorites, voice memos, and much, much more.
- It does not support synchronization with different systems: an iPhone can be synchronized only with an iTunes library, just as the data present in it cannot be exported to multiple systems.
- Files that are not synchronized are not maintained with iTunes.
Instead, there are many advantages of using an alternative iPhone manager to iTunes, such as the aforementioned DearMob iPhone Manager. It is a program that allows you to better manage all the contents on your iPhone, presenting itself with a modern and simplified interface and without compromising in any way the security of your data.
The DearMob solution, like others we have seen before and which iPhone users have come to appreciate, allows us to obtain different advantages, which we briefly report in a list to make reading easier for the user.
- Selective transfer of data on iPhone: the DearMob iPhone Manager gives the possibility to backup all the contents of your iPhone with a single click, but at the same time offers the possibility of selectively transferring images, photos, videos, or file. The user can then select only one or a few files to bring to the PC, without having to synchronize all the contents each time.
- It works with different types of files: the program can manage photos, music, videos, Pages files, Keynote or Numbers, contacts, text messages, podcasts, books, ringtones, voice memos, sharing app files, calendars, favorites, and all file types desired by the user.
- iPhone Manager can also transfer purchased files to iTunes, such as music, movies, apps and books
- It supports two-way synchronization, so it can be used to import files onto the iPhone or to export its contents.
- You don’t need iTunes: the app works independently of iTunes, which doesn’t need to be installed on your system. It can therefore be used on all systems, and will not delete anything from the device without the user’s wishes. It also does not need Apple services, such as Apple Support Service or Apple Mobile Device Support, often required on many iTunes alternatives.
- Other advantages of DearMob iPhone Manager: the program can be used on different computers at the same time, it also allows you to convert photos from HEIC to JPG format, convert ebooks from EPUB to PDF / DOC / TXT, convert contacts and messages into text formats, and can convert also videos and music in different formats.
- DearMob iPhone Manager is also a secure solution thanks to the possibility of protecting files and folders with a password, using 1024-bit RSA or 256-bit AES encryption, and much more.
Watch the easy tips on how to backup iPhone without iTunes:
This iPhone manager is available for both Windows and Mac and in fact allows you to transfer iPhone data with encryption in an extremely simplified way. By accessing the program you can select, in the main menu, the category of files you want to interact with: we have photos, music, videos, complete backups, and even contacts, podcasts, up to the Flash drive mode with which you can copy from and to our iDevice any type of file.
By pressing on images, for example, we have the possibility of displaying a preview of the photos on the device: if we select one or more than one we can then press the Sync button and the photos will be inserted on the PC.
The same operation we have it with all the other categories, and it is very interesting the Flash drive mentioned above that allows you to manage any type of file, bypassing one of the heaviest limitations of iOS among those still present today on the latest versions.
Key features of DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob iPhone Manager includes all the functions you need to manage your iPhone and without complicated UI. We will dive to see what the key features that the software offers us are:
Transfer of photos (Photo Transfer)
A best use of this iPhone manager is you can easily transfer photos from your iPhone to your Windows or Mac computer. Another advantage of using DearMob iPhone manager is that it supports the new Apple HEIC format, and also allows you to export photos in normal JPG format.
Easily put music on iPhone without iTunes. With DearMob iPhone manager, you can easily transfer songs from your desktop to the iPhone.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch DearMob.
Step 2: Drag and drop the music files you want to transfer to your iPhone and click sync button.
Within a few minutes, all your songs will be available on your iPhone.
DearMob iPhone manager offers various video management tools. You easily export videos from your iPhone to your desktop and transfer any video file from your desktop to your iPhone.
And if you have a video that is not compatible with Apple, with the help DearMob iPhone Manager you can easily click on the handy conversion button to convert any video to MP4 format compatible with Apple.
Backup and Restoration
The backup and restoration of your iPhone is easy using DearMob iPhone Manager.
Step 1: Simply connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: Click backup button.
And if your iPhone contains some confidential data, this iPhone manager has the feature to encrypt your data.
To restore your iPhone:
Step1: Simply click on the Backup button.
Step2: Select the “Restore backup files” option.
Now DearMob will show you all the previously created backups. Just choose the backup you want to restore and click the Restore button.
With this iPhone manager you can easily manage applications on your device. You can easily uninstall several applications at once. This iPhone manager allows you to easily install applications on your iPhone using the .ipa file which is already downloaded on your local computer.
For more features, you can visit DearMob iPhone Manager official page>
This month, the developer is running the giveaway, you can download and get a free license key instead of paying $39.95. Moreover, till August.8, you can access a enter sweepstake of iPad mini and promotion that allows you to win a free license.
After using the software extensively over the past few days, we can recommend it to everyone who has an iOS device. DearMob iPhone manager really makes the whole management process of your iPhone easier than ever. However, the biggest benefit of using DearMob is that this iPhone manager includes more features than you will need in iTunes. Surely we can say that DearMob customers will never be disappointed with your investment.
Let us know what you think of this iPhone manager.