Listen to Audio
Turn any surface into a dry erase surface with Dry Erase Board Paint
Review Between 3 dry erase board paints:
IdeaPaint custom dry-erase whiteboard paint transforms virtually any space into a hub of creativity.
- Transform virtually any smooth surface into a high performance dry-erase writing surface
- Clear allows you to create a dry-erase surface of any color… even paint of wood
- Use for Home Office, Game Rooms, Homework Rooms, Family Game nights, Family Organization
- SINGLE COAT Application, Easy to apply, Virtually Orderless
Rustoleum Dry Erase Board Paint
Rust-Oleum® Dry Erase Paint is a smooth, hard finish that creates a unique white writeable-erasable surface. Once dry, simply use any dry erase markers to draw or write messages and then erase! Application is easy and it has minimal odor making it safe to use indoors. Ideal for use on interior surfaces such as drywall, masonite, wood, cement, metal.
Remarkable Dry Erase Board Paint
Available in clear and white, ReMARKable DIY Whiteboard Paint Kits will transform any surface into a dry erase board. Create whiteboard wall, desk or more!
- 50 Square Feet ReMARKable Clear Whiteboard Paint for applying over any color surface
- 80% savings over the cost of a traditional whiteboard
- Highest rated erasability and durability of all dry erase paints
- Oderless Non-Toxic dry erase paint formula, Commercial grade performance
- Fastest Whiteboard Paint Dry Time: 48 Hours
Sherwin-Williams Dry Erase Coating
With the launch of Sherwin-Williams Dry Erase Coating, painting professionals can create versatile, economical dry erase boards for a wide variety of applications in schools, businesses and homes.
Formulated exclusively for application by professional paint contractors, Dry Erase Coating is ideal for use in a wide array of settings, from classrooms, conference rooms and offices, to the home with kitchen message boards and kids’ bedrooms. It is easily applied to virtually any interior substrate and over any paint color, producing a durable, clear gloss finish that wipes clean for years of use and no “ghosting”.
“This is an extremely versatile coating that lends itself to many add-on sales opportunities for commercial and residential contractors,” said Karl Schmitt, vice president, marketing, Sherwin-Williams. “From transforming a wall into a working surface, to providing a space for kids to scribble away with any standard dry erase marker – there really are no limits to the creative applications for our new Dry Erase Coating.”