Listen to Audio
Even though PDFs are convenient for sharing and presenting a plethora of data, the one problem most commonly encountered by PDF users is the fact that they cannot be edited easily. Thankfully there are many online tools and various software to choose from when looking to convert PDFs into more editable and usable formats so that you can manipulate the information inside the document.
No matter what type of job you have or whether you are a student at any level, you probably come in contact with PDFs on an incredibly regular basis. Whether sending business reports, studying for your exams, researching or even reading an eBook for fun, PDFs are all around us.
For users who are constantly on the go and need such options presented in a mobile format, there are also great PDF creation and conversion apps available, such as the three free applications recently released by PDF gurus Investintech.
A leading name in PDF technologies, Investintech might be already familiar to some thanks to their Able2Extra PDF Converter software, which is the first cross-platform professional tool available for Windows, Mac and Linux users looking to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, AutoCAD and many more commonly-used file formats.
These three new and absolutely free mobile PDF apps work for both Android and iOS users and harness the power of Investintech’s famed PDF technology, translating it into the world of mobile devices.
A mobile version of the company’s flagship desktop solution and converts PDFs to and from a variety of popular file formats like MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.Use PDF Converter
A more specific app, converting PDF to MS Word documents exclusively.PDF to Word Converter
Sonic PDF Creator
Enables users to create PDFs from MS Office files on their mobile devices.Download Mobile PDF Apps
All three apps are incredibly easy to use, with sleek and user-friendly interfaces and very intuitive design. Simply send the file you want to be converted to a PDF to the appropriate app and the process begins immediately.
The fact that these apps are free does not mean that they cut any corners. The conversion and creation quality is extremely impressive and rivals that of many paid converters on the market.
And since all of the conversion processes are being completed online using Investintech’s servers, your phone or tablet is never burdened by the actions. The apps use a minimal amount of resources from the mobile device itself, so it will never slow down your tablet or smartphone or drain its battery drastically.
Privacy and security guarantees are also a very important part of the user experiences, with a promise that all files will be deleted from the server once the conversion is complete, leaving the files available on your app, from where you can share, use or delete them as you please.
And on top of all these great features, it cannot be stressed enough that all of these apps are completely free and there are no limits on how many conversion users can perform using them. All in all, these three new Investintech mobile apps are a perfect solution for people looking for quick and accurate PDF conversion capabilities on their mobile devices.
Other Free PDF Converters
File Zig Zag
File Zig Zag is a free file converter with support for documents, images, archives, ebooks, audio, and video formats. It can convert various files to PDF with a wide range of formats being supported with support for up to 2048 MB in size. It can also convert PDF documents back to the word and other formats. Simply drag and drop the file to be converted into your web browser, select target format, and click start converting. A link with your converted file will appear. It’s as easy as that!
Best of all, there is no need to install software on your computer. Simply register or enter your email.
- No need to install software to convert files.
- A wide range of formats supported.
- No need to register or enter your email.
- You can convert files of up to 2048 MB in size.*
- Great quality vs. speed balance.
- It’s totally free! but you can subscribe to get more features.
- Create PDF from any printable Windows format – over 300 different file types at last count
- Unlimited use, no time limit
- Developed with Microsoft Office Formats in mind. Create PDF from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint easily and accurately
- Supports Asian language fonts
Bullzip PDF Printer
The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application. This program is FREEWARE with limitations, which means that it is FREE for personal and commercial use up to 10 users. It does not contain any advertising or popups.Download FreePDF Creator
Convert PDFs to word with Some PDF Converter.
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word documents.
- Do not need Adobe software support.
- Accurately preserves Text, Tables, Graphics & Layout.
- Supports PDF1.6 protocol.
- Convert PDF file to flowing MS Word document without text boxes.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Automatically resize PDF page to fit your required Word page size.
- Batch PDF to Word conversion – convert multiple documents at once.
- Convert outer fonts into text and embedded fonts into images.
- Automatically links page numbers to all generated pages.
- Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
- Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Word document.
- Support encrypted PDF file.
Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
- Convert all the pages or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- It can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
- Convert at a high speed.
- Easy to use the software.
- Totally for Free!