IBM BPM(Business Process Manager) Advanced is an integrated platform for improving and analyzing business processes through case management and business process, analytics and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This platform includes a Process Center, Process Server and a visual design setup for case, process and integration necessities.
BPM Advanced pillars process improvement cross over a band of work orders from highly-automated processing to dynamic unstructured processes.
IBM BPM Advanced is designed in such a way that it runs with a single process server and supports mobile devices. Business operations can be improved with the following five key features of IBM BPM Advanced that supports.
BPM Advanced is designed to enhance business processes using real-time analytics. Centralizes and manages tasks, and trace out the performance using an aligned view practically in real time making continuous process improvements. With its model-driven environment, changes can be managed showing team visibility of the same process version. It helps business users to access and deal with activities, cases, processes and dashboards from a single UI(User Interface) unconcerned about the tasks origin or implementation. It also allows IT staff to manage the infrastructure without affecting the business user experience.
Identifying subject matter expert and communicate with them in live environment to pace up the work completion is achievable besides catering continuous process improvement. Creates user-defined sections and coach controls, and reuse them as needed. This platform furnishes high collaborative work climate with increased social functionalities and using re-designed process portal.
Program Wide Governance:
- Deploys, organizes, monitors and manages process artifacts, servers and applications from the BPM structure.
- Consist a set of adapters to service-enable your assets, which includes custom, packaged and heritage applications, databases and technology protocols.
- Provides handling of process implementations all over the run time environments.
- Optimizes time to value through user focussed design functionalities, including process tutoring to help users via steps of the process.
- Decreases costs correlated with starting a company wide BPM structure by influencing the Bring Your Own License option for IBM BPM Standard on the IBM SmartCloud Enterprise.
- Consists integration design tooling for visually framing services, Business Process execution Language(BPEL) orchestrations and data transformations.
- Allows backward compatibility with the latest versions of IBM WebSphere Process Server, IBM WebSphere Integration Server and IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- Supports application integration and back-end applications.
- Permits for migration of prevailing IBM BPM applications and protecting your investments done in IBM BPM solutions.
- Process portals, coaches, editors, and stock controls User Interface can display and run responsively based on the devices used by the users, could be mobile or desktop.
- Allows connection to your business atmosphere at which ever place you are working.
- Facilitates time sensitive and important tasks to point out employees working in the remote areas.
- Spots out subject matter experts and contact them immediately without any downtime.
- Provides unified view that develops tasks from different IBM process origins.
What’s New In IBM BPM:
IBM BPM v8.5.7 is the latest version in IBM BPM platform which includes the following traits.
- New Process Portal & Coach-Based UI: This feature can display and run reactively based on the devices they use, enabling business users use mobile devices when they are away from office.
- A Federated Process Portal: It can separate processes and densely scale the IBM BPM framework without affecting the business user experience.
- Improved Web-Based Developer tools: With this, developers can create compelling business User Interfaces without having any in-depth technical skills.
- Training Material: There is plenty of IBM BPM Training material comes with this latest version which is out in the market
Republished by Blog Post Promoter