Modern technology does not stand still and is constantly evolving. It brings convenience and comfort to many spheres of human activity. Active introduction of 3D technologies into commercial sphere can allow for achieving great success. This greatly facilitates the work in many sectors, and allows them to go to the next level.
One of the unique, effective and efficient tools for many businesses that want to stand out is interactive 3D tours. This unique technology allows one to create a 3D model of an object and enables the user to fully consider it from any angle sitting at the computer. 3D interactive tours using 3D animation and sound is created by modeling a non-existent object and visualization of it with the creation of panoramic viewpoints and the ability to move between them.
To create a 3D tour, many efforts and time are applied to create possibility to the user to move, rotate and scale a model. This allows one to see the object from all angles clearly and in details. 3D tours are created using Unreal engine or Lumion technology.
Interior in Unreal Engine from Vrender.com on Vimeo.
Today, interactive 3D tours from Vrender are advanced and effective tools for remote display and demonstration of things like houses, cars, interiors and exteriors of buildings, and more. Virtual panorama is incomparable with conventional photography. Interactive 3D tours allow to create the effect of full presence and makes it possible to manage the project, considering interesting objects in every detail.
3D interactive tours using 3D animation and sound provide an opportunity not only to look around, but look at the ceiling and floor. Availability of navigational elements allow one to examine all the interesting details thoroughly. In addition, this technology allows one to merge several spaces in one project, and gives the possibility to move around and between them.
Vrender.com Architectural Animation from Vrender.com on Vimeo.
Some examples of interactive 3D tours where you can use the technology are:
- Display of immovable properties, including the elite items. An ideal tool allowing the customer to find the desired option quickly.
- Hotels, motels, resorts, cottages, etc. It allows to demonstrate effectively the benefits of places for the rest and sleep, attracting new customers.
- Restaurants and cafes. Demonstration of interior spaces and recreational areas.
- Exhibitions and museums. It gives the possibility to users to visit the event, without even leaving own computer.
- Tourism. It will help to admire the exotic and interesting places, opening scenic spots to view.
- Landscape and interior design.
- Various presentations.
- And much, much more.
Thus, interactive 3D tours have found wide application in various spheres of human activity.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter