Orders In Second Inc. OIS provides enterprise mobile solution and helps its customers successfully with the OIS solution from over 10 years.
Our mission is to provide our users affordable enterprise mobile solution in all the way we can. We mainly focus on to thrive on innovation by providing our customers a leading edge technology and efficient customer services.
OIS iMobile App:
OIS iMobile is a mobile app for sales force automation, store calls, van sales, merchandising, and in-store audits. OIS iMobile integrates with OIS Central, AS/400, MAS, Sage Pro, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Dynacom and others. This is the reason now you don’t have to do more phone calls, faxes and email to keep communication between main office and field work. This app is available for iPad, iPhone and Android.
About Sencha :
Sencha, founded in 2007 and makes web based standard products that empower app or software developers to create a new generation cross browser applications. They offer HTML5 based framework for mobile as well as for desktop, design tools and first ever cloud services for mobile app developers.
About the Contest:
Sencha announced a contest named as HTML5 is Ready App Contest! in December 2012. The contest was very simple. Developers just have to create cool, elegant, and innovative mobile application and coding with Sencha and HTML5. App should show the power of HTML5.
Judges for this contest was:
1. MICHAEL MULLANY (Sencha CEO)
2. ADITYA BANSOD (Sencha VP, Product Management)
3. PAUL KOPACKI (Sencha VP, Marketing)
4. DION ALMAER (Walmart Labs VP, Mobile Architecture)
5. PAUL IRISH (Google Developer Advocate, Google Chrome)
The top three submissions will have to receive the following prizes:
1. $10,000 USD in cash, iPad 4, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 10, Microsoft Surface Tablet, (1) conference pass to SenchaCon 2013
2. $5,000 USD in cash, (1) conference pass to SenchaCon 2013
3. $2,500 USD in cash, (1) conference pass to SenchaCon 2013
In this contest they have got hundreds of submission of cool and creative apps from developers along the world and after that short-listing have been made and they announced the winner for this contest in March 2013. We are glad in announcing that our app OIS iMobile also got a place in winners list. PAUL KOPACKI (Sencha VP, Marketing) said “A robust business app. Well thought out and practical.”