Independently publishedClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $14.99 Free Shipping
Do you want to learn Computer Networking or pass the CCNA certification?
This Computer Networking book is meant to teach you about both the theoretical and the practical insights to Routing. By reading it, you will understand how Routers work and what Routing Protocols are. There are 5 consistent chapters that will cover all the subjects required for the CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) exam. All the Cisco commands you would need are covered in this publication.
Every configuration scenario will be covered in the pages of this book. You’ll learn the basics for Routers and Switches, everything about routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP), how to configure with IPv6 addresses and all there is to know about Network Services (DHCP, NAT, ACL). Besides, you will also understand:
- How to manage and configure Cisco devices (Routers and Switches)
- How to troubleshoot with key commands
- How can you apply this knowledge in a practical scenario
- Written for simplicity so that you can learn Cisco IOS quickly and efficiently.
- You’ll learn Computer Networking while practicing on real network devices.
You will find practical explanations for all the technologies studied in the CCNA modules, that will make you a professional network engineer, efficient and who can offer (and at the same time gain) more.
The eBook includes configuration scenarios such as:
- Basic configurations on Routers and Switches
- Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP)
- Network Services (DHCP, NAT, ACL)
Once you’ve read this book Routing will be so much easier and accessible!
Tags: Computer Networks, Routing Protocols CCNA, Routing Protocols, OSPF, EIGRP, Cisco CCNA, CCNA, Computer Networking, Networking
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: 14.99