Lester EvansClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $13.08
If you want to avoid getting hacked, having your information spread, and risking financial loss, then pay attention….
Do you create tons of accounts you will never again visit?
Does your password contain a sequence of numbers, such as “123456”?
Do you automatically click all links and download all email attachments coming from your friends?
This audiobook will show you just how incredibly lucky you are that nobody’s hacked you before.
With this handy little book as your starting point, you can finally go from a starry-eyed internet user to a paranoid cybersecurity geek.
With plenty of examples, this audiobook will show you that the internet is not merely a way to watch cute cat videos; it’s a battlefield, a military invention that was accidentally found to be capable of overpowering any threat economically, digitally and politically.
From the crudest forums to the most sophisticated online services, there is a war going on, and, whether you want it or not, you’re involved by the very fact you’re here, so better arm yourself with knowledge.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- How the internet is held together with a pinky swear
- How hackers use raunchy photos to eke out private information
- Examples of preposterous social engineering attacks
- Equally preposterous defense from those attacks
- How people in charge don’t even realize what hacking means
- How there’s only one surefire way to protect against hacking
- Research on past, present, and future hacking methods
- Difference between good and bad hackers
- How to lower your exposure to hacking
- Why companies pester you to attach a phone number to an account
- Why social media is the most insecure way to spend your afternoon
And much, much more….
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: