McGraw-Hill EducationClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $70.00 Free Shipping
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Best Practices for Comprehensive Oracle Database Security
Written by renowned experts from Oracle’s National Security Group, Oracle Database 12c Security provides proven techniques for designing, implementing, and certifying secure Oracle Database systems in amultitenant architecture. The strategies are also applicable to standalone databases. This Oracle Press guide addresses everything from infrastructure to audit lifecycle and describes how to apply security measures in a holistic manner. The latest security features of Oracle Database 12c are explored in detail with practical and easy-to-understand examples.
- Connect users to databases in a secure manner
- Manage identity, authentication, and access control
- Implement database application security
- Provide security policies across enterprise applications using Real Application Security
- Control data access with OracleVirtual Private Database
- Control sensitive data using data redaction and transparent sensitive data protection
- Control data access with Oracle Label Security
- Use Oracle Database Vault and Transparent Data Encryption for compliance, cybersecurity, and insider threats
- Implement auditing technologies, including Unified Audit Trail
- Manage security policies and monitor a secure databaseenvironment with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: 70.00